Saturday, June 25, 2011

Someone has a case of the Fridays

DSC6716

So full of Chinese food right now which means it has been a good Friday. I made strawberry fruit leather earlier today (such an old lady, right?) and it turned out really well! Try it if you have 8 HOURS to spare.

We finally got rid of our other sofa the earlier this week too. It looked like a theatre in here for awhile because we bought a new sofa from Ikea a few weeks ago. I love it! Time to start the cushion hunt.

There are some new projects happening over here that I’m really excited about! Hopefully I’ll be able to share them more towards the end of the month. For now I’ll share with you some of my favorite things lately –enjoy and have a good weekend!

x Quick way to tone legs – I love these little exercises
x My favorite Etsy store atm.
x Someone tweeted this DIY ombre dying tutorial but I totally forget who (sorry!). Must try soon.
x My bathtub is one of my favorite places, it’s true. So when I saw this I knew I had to have it…or Ryan needs to make me one.
x Totally loving this necklace. I need to decorate my neck more.

 

photo via Georgia Pellegrini

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

um, the title of this post made me laugh.

and if i have EIGHT HOURS TO SPARE?! lol!!! you are too much!