Friday, July 15, 2011

Someone has a case of the Fridays

002007012014021Yeah great photo of us, right? Dang. This week has just fa-lown by. It was my first week at my new job and I haven’t really been able to read many of my favorite blogs or even be on my computer much. It has kinda been nice but I also feel like days are just flying by but it is nice to appreciate Fridays and weekends again.

Yesterday we went to a really pretty wedding in Somerset and on the way we randomly passed by Stonehenge – how does that happen?! Tomorrow we’ll be feasting on lasagna at our friends dinner party. I can’t wait because I haven’t cooked since last week and I’m ready for a good home cooked meal with friends.

Hope you all had a good week and enjoy the weekend!

Peacock pecks!xx

2 comments:

drollgirl said...

love your pics! and the pic of you and your man made me laugh!

hope you are enjoying the new job!

catherine sprunt said...

How is it you look super cute even in a blurred out photo? xo