Monday, February 20, 2012

Pancake Day

imageRaspberry & Chocolate Pancakes - Fig and Fennel

imageRicotta Pancakes – BlogChef

imageBirthday Pancakes – How sweet it is

imageBrownie batter pancakes – Chocolate Covered Katie (great name btw)

I am a pretty boring pancake eater as I usually only have a few bites of nice classic fluffy pancakes. I’d prefer my brother to make them as he just has the pancake makin gene. But I thought I’d share these recipes because TOMORROW IS PANCAKE DAY PEOPLE and I’ve had to hear about this day for the last few weeks. Ryan was constantly checking this site to be sure he doesn’t miss it.
 

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh yeah they look good mmmmm Ryans right !

CLAZA said...

I bet its super yumm!

anna and the ring said...

Wow they are crazy. Love!

Chuck said...

Oh my gosh, yum! I want to eat them all!