Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Scary Sunday

004This week…

Great thing – my niece, Scarlett, was born in the morning on Friday, the 24th of February. She is too friggen cute and super tiny. We’ll be flying over to France in April to meet her and I cannot wait! In fact I may or may not have been to Zara kids just to get something else for her. Zara kids is dangerous. I wish I had a little machine that I could use to zap their clothes and make them my size (but same prices).

Scary thing – I totally drove over here (on the tiny car filled streets of England) ...and survived! I know. Super big deal for me.

Hope you all had a great & scary weekend too. Really, it is good to be scared sometimes. I had a major freak out the night before but stuck it out and it wasn’t…too…bad… 003

My reward.

xx

2 comments:

jessica sandoval said...

I remember when I was in elementary school, there was this sudden hype over pomegranates in my town and everybody was eating some and every time I went to friends' houses, they'd always offer me pomegranates and I was SO scared of them that I lied to everybody and said I was allergic to them.

And right now, looking at that picture, I just remembered this and realized that... I'm not... actually... allergic to pomegranates. I've never even tried one before.

Whoa.

Jessica | Vixenelle

drollgirl said...

congratulations on your beautiful and tiny new niece! it is good to be an aunt!

and it is good to be scared every once in a while -- as long as one lives through it! it makes you feel alive. :) lol

p.s. LOVE YOUR PICS!