Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Lovey Sunday

003We have had the most beautiful sunshine here. I am very thankful for the people that have to work on weekends like these.

I’ve been treating myself a little more than I should lately. “It is niiiice” but my job is coming to an end shortly and I’ve been spending my stress away which is exactly what I shouldn’t be doing. Curse you Boots & H&M! Just kidding I love you please don’t ever leave me.

This next week I will be very productive. I will get much more done and I will feel like Wonder Woman.

P.s. Yesterday’s MVD was Torn.


Liv Lundelius said...

The sunshine is amazing isn't it!? We have been picnicing here in London!
So so beautiful.

Katie said...

A picnic sounds so nice. Must have one this weekend if the weather holds up. Glad you've been able to enjoy it!