Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Scattered Sunday

001008013Kind of a random trio of photos but this weekend was pretty random. 

It’s my Mom’s birthday today so I made a nice wish for her before I scarfed down this pretty & delicious Krispy Kreme Doughnut. Happy Birthday, Mom!!

I also want to say Happy Birthday to my bff’s brand new bb girl – Elle. Girl, we’ve been waiting a long time for you! So happy you’re here and I cannot wait until the day you’re old enough to hear about all of the amazing/hilarious stories I have locked away about your Mother. I also hope that one day when I have a little girl, you two will be great friends forever and ever and we’ll all watch Beaches together.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

awww I never saw this! I cant wait for you to have a little girl someday...but I dont think I will tell Elle a LOT of our stories until she is waaay old enough..lol she already looks at me like I'm crazy!

No need to confirm her suspicions