Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Face time

017016011003These guys have really been working for me lately and have become staples for my nightly face routine. After removing my eye make up, I wash my face with Cetaphil until it’s squeaky clean.

2-3 days out of the week I’ll apply The Sacred Truth Lush face mask and rinse off after 20 minutes.

Then I use this aloe gel all over my face. This gel does irritate my eyes a little so I rinse them with an eye wash to settle them down. I’d usually just cut a leaf from my aloe plants but they’ve been hacked away so I’m giving them some time to grow again.

I also wanted to include recent experiments with green smoothies in my face time post. I have been drinking one a day for over two weeks and they have been so good to me. I’ve got lots of recipes and some good book references if you’re interested.

So thank you to my perfect (atm) quartet.

Love my Olympic gold nails – Olympic fever!

2 comments:

Liv Lundelius said...

Green smoothies are the best! I love pure aloe as well, especially during summer.
I have recently updated my regime , I might share a post about it too! Enjoy your weekend.

Valerie EnrĂ­quez said...

I love hearing about other's beauty routines. I use cetaphil in the mornings, but it's never strong enough to take off my foundation at night :( I own a lot of different products, but it's impossible to say what is doing what sometimes hehe x