Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Epicurious – Asian Salmon Bowl

133771051402105211_Rt9s7P7y_cLast Christmas my Dad’s vegetarian girlfriend, Karen, recommended a recipe app for my iPad called Epicurious. One year and 20-something recipes later I’ve found some of my most favorite dishes from that amazing app. I’m a 15-30 minute meal kind of cook. If it takes any longer I’ll get frustrated and probably won’t even eat it after, which is why I struggle with baking.

I cook better with a more clear and focused mind so after meditating I cooked up this gem and it was so delicious and easy to make. Lately I’ve been gravitating towards recipes that include honey or cream. They just seem to make everything better! So I needed something that had that sweetness but wasn’t so rich and this salmon bowl was so perfect. xx

P.S. I totally forgot the lime but I only noticed after it was all gone.

 

photo via Epicurious

No comments: