Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Making Christmas: DIY gifts

diychaidiychai2I wanted to try my hand at a few holiday gifts & crafts this year and this is one of them. It’s a yummy Chai scrub from Meg at Lips So Facto. The scrub was so easy to make and I love natural beauty products. I treat myself to a homemade mask a couple times a week. I’ve written about some of my favorite recipes here and here.

There were a few other handmade gifts like painted cards and canvas which have already been shipped away. I’m also working on the last secret DIY gifts and one of them is for Ryan so it will be revealed after Christmas. Secretssssss!

I did do a hell of a lot of online shopping this year so I think it’s nice to have something homemade thrown in to show you did think about them and do care! I love a thoughtful gift.

No comments: