Monday, December 31, 2012

See ya, 2012!

083080068071029101131154191

262254279296308305317We spent this Christmas in France with Lucy and family. I love seeing them and spending time with the our niece and nephew. Not only did I get to improve my Aunt skills but I was also stuffed with all kinds of foods. I am especially proud of myself for having my first oyster experience. I also chopped my hair off which is why I posted a photo of my old pretty hair. I love it though – gone gone gone! Of course it’s the best cut I’ve had in like 5 years and in France.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

Not sure why I always think that because it’s a new year something magical is going to happen. Magical things ARE happening anyway! I don’t need to depend on a new year. It does help to get motivated though. I always get a push to set goals and start or finish things when I come back from a holiday.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year and all that! No partying for us as we’ve got an annoying cold. Time to sign off and enjoy the rest of Jools’ Annual Hootenanny on the couch!xx

No comments: