Saturday, February 9, 2013

V-Day Doodles

love_cats_ktea_blog_ladyandlion_valentinesday

ladyandlion_ktea_blogktea_blog_ladyandlion_lovefool_cardigans ladyandlion_bff_ktea_blogonly_you_ladyandlion_ktea_blog_valentinesday

love_ladyandlion_ktea_blogMade with my finger and the Paper app by FiftyThree. I have fallen in love with this app and am now exploring the app Procreate. It seems similar to Photoshop with layers n other language I don’t know. I’m not really familiar with Photoshop (aside from using it in my photography class in high school) so it’s a little confusing. I’d like to be able to use it though as everyone seems to be able to tackle it and I’ve put it off for so long.

I’ve tried to make the illustrations above into Valentine’s Day cards but failed horribly. The cards Moo sent me were pixelated as hail. Not their fault though because I think any drawing on an ipad will be forever pixelated.

Not sure where to go from here but I just wanted to share these. Maybe they’ll inspire someone. If you have any tips for printing and Photoshop learnin’, I’d love any advice. I’m off to do lots more Googling and reading.xx

No comments: