Thursday, March 7, 2013

World Book Day

louisebrooksbio when-it-happens-to-you

On World Book Day, every child in full-time education in the UK is given a voucher to be spent on books.

After finding out it was WBD, I jumped on Amazon to purchase a couple of books that I’ve had in my shopping cart.

x Louise Brooks: A Biography by Barry Paris
x When It Happens to You by Molly Ringwald

One of my goals for 2013 was to read at least one book a month. So far I’ve read a total of 0 books in 2 months – go me!! K, instead of beating myself up about not being a natural bookworm, like my sisters, I’m going to get myself more audiobooks.

Happy World Book Day! I hope you have enough time today to relax and read or listen to a book.

Also, let me know if you have any book recommendations. I’ll need a pick me up after reading these two.x

No comments: