Friday, April 5, 2013

Shop Update: Postcard Prints

postcardprintphotos 014postcardprintphotos 019postcardprintphotos 013postcardprintphotos 022I haven’t been asleep since my last post, just busy with custom illustrations and other exciting things! Spring is already flying by and since we’re not seeing much of that thing called sunshine (what is that anyway??) I’ve been brightening up my life using color and positive words!

Today I added the postcard prints above to my Etsy shop and I’m really happy with the way they turned out. Despite there being no sunshine, in some of the photos I can see shadows of my aloe plants that are now growing out of control! I’ve also recently planted more herbs and chilli that are already sprouting.

Fingers crossed the real spring will show up this weekend – have a good one!!


Visit Lady & Lion on Etsy here.

No comments: